The Sea, how it's related to God?

 

The Sea


The Sea (ocean) that envelops the entire planet. Sea refers to the water that makes up one-third of the earth. 

 

Here, I'm adding a little sophistication. Because of today's office conversation about life after death. 

 
 

On the way back, I sat in the bus and thought about it a lot. When the thought went wild like that, the raindrops woke me up from my thoughts. Then I thought about the rains. In the last two rainy seasons, Kerala had a hard time with water. That's how the thought went in many ways. 

 
 

In that case, God can be described as the sea because God's love is often described as such. Drops of water that can fly can also be called steam, but here if steam is thought of as the soul, man descends on the earth as rain. Oh, what strange thoughts. 

 
 

As it was said in a simple movie, 'If the river of Iravahinji (Kerala) has the Arabian Sea, then Kanchana Moideen has it'(By ref: Malayalam Movie). Man is the one who has God. 

 
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post